Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What A Friend!!!

I had a friend and we studied together in college. After I came to KL and got to meet her here..We spent great time together, shopping around, eat and chit chat when we are free. Recently she said she want to go oversea for holiday then I gave her some money to buy cloths for me. When she came back from oversea, she told me that she couldn't buy any cloth because of change of weather there so she said will return the money to me by bank in to my account. From that day onwards, I couldn't get her anymore!! I was so so worried about her, thinking of what happened to her. I called thousands of times and tons of sms but she never respond. There was one day I got her sms from her brother said that she was sick very seriously and admitted in hospital. I was deeply heart pain when i heard that. The brother said his sister asked him to bank in money to me and get my account no. but I never gotten the money!!! I was extremely disappointed!! Although it's not a big amount but she cheated me. This is the most irratated. Some days recently I saw her new upload photos at facebook and the date showed there was the period she said she admitted at hospital..what a COINCIDENCE!!! Hahaha... What A Friend!!! In fact, I do not mind of the money, how could she do this to me!!?? If she can't return the money at least let me know, no need to tell lie create so many stupid lies...Whatever it is, the friendship no longer can be hold on anymore...haih.....

2 comments:

  1. hmm dear, just assumed that your money had bought the lesson !! now you know the truth, what a friend huh.. its okay, there are a lot more nice friend out there, at least every one knows that you are kind and sincere to friends.

    =) i believe many friends would like to make friend with u =0 no worry..

    cheers,
    Michelle chellepie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya mich...great to be fren with u....

    ReplyDelete