Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can't wait to go home...weeeeee......hehehe

I've been waiting for so long time to go home...miss home so......much....sarawak I'm back...haha...Now i'm counting down to go home...thinking of nice foods there,kolo mee, kueh chap, laksa, popiah, kam pua,etc....walaowei, so many foods waiting to eat.haha...
I'm so happy i can go home to see my cute doggie--Bobo...she's ken ken sister...in fact they have no blood relationship at all, just i treat them as my daughter and son...so long time din see her...she must be miss me so so much...
This trip back home, i'll meet my brother from Singapore and also all cousins..It would be a great time to hang around with them, talk non talk with them...
Lastly, I definitely will meet my hippo family buddies...haha...see how much weight they put on...wah....I'm so bad always call them hippo...well...It seems like I got so much things to do back home...Can't wait to go home already....

No comments:

Post a Comment