Sunday, November 1, 2009

Party on 1/11/09

Finally the day has come.I felt uneasy because i need to dance in front of big crowd for the party.Oh my gosh!!! In fact, i din really work out the dance steps..wahaha...whatever it is, just do the best...
The party started at 3pm at mainstream music. There came a big crowd and it made me so nervous. I kept telling my students and collueges do not laugh at wat i did...but i know that they will definitely laugh at me...hahahah...
Well, I really how to describe the situation at that moment when i dance. It was a humour to everyone there..wat a funny scenario.Thanks to my student- orange yap record the video of the precious moment..wahahah...so so funny, I never knew that i could dance like that...

5 comments:

  1. 哎哟。。你跳到很好看啊!不错下吗?哈哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我的天啊!!你当然说好看咯!!如果换成是你的话,你就不会这样说了...亏你还笑得出来。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈~谢谢我的话要请我喝茶的哦~
    哈哈哈~XD
    好看好看~搞笑~~哈哈哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 要死咯!!橙少,多谢你不少,哈哈哈。。。请你喝茶咯

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哈哈哈~现在就去找你~XD

    ReplyDelete